Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru-Impreza.org > Newbies - Say Hello Here

Subaru Impreza Forum

New here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2017, 05:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

New here

Hey guys, just picked up a 1995 Subaru Impreza Coupe bone stock with 220k. Looking to fix it up for winter driving as I live in a really bad winter area. Also lots of mountains, deserts and camping too though so that's another reason I went for the Subaru. I'm in the Central Oregon area. She needs a little detailing before I post some pictures. I also own a Mazda 3i Sedan that I've got some mods done too. Big sound system, Koni STR.T Orange Shocks/Struts, Eibach Pro-kit, MSDS Headers, etc. Car won't make it through the winter and I don't like taking it up to the mountains and off paved road very much so there's another reason I picked up this Subaru.

One question I want to ask is what are good sites to go to for performance first gen parts. I'm not one of those kids looking for the quick cheap 9999 bhp and stuff like that haha. Just wondering where's good because I am planning on a low boost build (14-16lb max in the very very end) I'll probably start with a 10lb build though. Just looking for the right websites to go to that people can vouch for. I'm starting with suspension first before I move to power train. Any tips, help, links, etc. Information about my specific year/model that anyone has insight on(PM me) would be greatly appreciated C'ya guys around I'll have more info and pics on my first Subaru soon.
Offline   Reply With Quote