Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Car Care - Make your car sparkle

Subaru Impreza Forum

www.shopnshine.co.uk - Detailing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2014, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

www.shopnshine.co.uk - Detailing

Spotted a new detailing shop had opened and thought Id pay him a visit,
Spent a hour or so chatting and he knows his stuff,
You need to help out local new business`s so thought Id give him a plug here,

I popped in for some Chemical Guys Products, I couldn't find the stuff I wanted cheaper on the net and I had it in my hand.

Car Care Products - Detailing Products - Shop 'n' Shine

Welcome to Shop 'n' Shine, the place to buy your Car Care & Detailing Products
Here at Shop 'n' Shine we have sourced the finest car care & detailing products from all over the world, supplying enthusiasts and professionals all over Europe! Each product is hand picked and tested by us to ensure we only sell top quality products, giving you the best results for your vehicle.

We pride ourselves on our high standards of customer care and our extensive product knowledge. This, together with our competitive postage rates means you get the correct product for the job fast, safe and at a great price. However don't just take our word for it, view our customers testimonials and see what our customers really think!