subaru-impreza.org is not responsible for the content or activities in
any user-created no associated too subaru-impreza.org communication services.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to any subaru-impreza.org
communication service or delete content, without notice, found to
be in violation of the code of conduct.
- Please treat all other online participants with respect and do
not use subaru-impreza.org to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other
- subaru-impreza.org reserves the right to remove user-created services
and content that advocate or encourage expressions of violence,
bigotry, racism, hatred, obscenity, or profanity.
- Impersonating a subaru-impreza.org employee or another user is forbidden.
- subaru-impreza.org does not allow behaviour or content related to illegal
activities. You cannot use subaru-impreza.org to publish, post, distribute,
or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful
material or discussion.
- You may not use subaru-impreza.org for the purpose of linking to
external sites that violate this code of conduct.
- Do not post messages that contain photos, music, software or
other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights
of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you
own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary
consents. subaru-impreza.org is not responsible for any use of material
posted by users.
- Do not post or promote any materials that could harm or disrupt
another user's computer or would allow others to inappropriately
access software or web sites.
- In addition to upholding this code of conduct, you are responsible
for adhering to all local and national laws that pertain to your
- subaru-impreza.org is not designed as the primary place to store
any materials; you are responsible for creating backups of materials
you post. subaru-impreza.org is not responsible for loss of, access to,
deletion, alteration, or restoration of any materials associated
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice
or information you receive online. Use your own judgment when evaluating
information provided through subaru-impreza.org, and remember that
the information provided could be from people at any age and experience
level. The decision to conduct transactions is your own and you
should perform your own research prior to making any decisions.
- We caution you against giving out any personally identifiable
information (such as social security number, credit card number,
name, address, telephone number, driver's license number, password,
etc.) online. This information can easily be used for illegal or
- You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference
or viruses that may be encountered on the Internet and subaru-impreza.org.
We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer
and keep it up to date.
- We encourage parents to join their children as they explore the
Internet so that parents can be aware of and help exercise control
over the material their children encounter, and to help make sure
that their children do not post images of themselves, school records,
or any other identifying information that could be used in a harmful
- To read the subaru-impreza.org Privacy Statement please click
Thank you for following this code of conduct and joining in with
subaru-impreza.org! We reserve the right to amend or change the code
of conduct at any time and encourage you to periodically review these
guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.