Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Technical General

Subaru Impreza Forum

Front strut top mount gone.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2010, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Front strut top mount gone.

Hay guys and girls...

On checking my strut top mount it looks like it needs to be replaced, and after reading some of the links it has confirmed it.Can anyone tell me if the face lift is the same as the original?

So I need to find replacement parts for my Impreza Wagon 2000 classic 1998 face lift model. How much and which is the best replacement strut top mount. Could I get away with getting 2 second hand ones or just one, or would it be better just to replace both front with new parts. If so where do you get the parts from?

Plus while the strut is in bits what is a good set of springs to fit ie KYB koni etc. I have read the suspension is a good set up and should be fine with a set of replacement springs.

Thanks for you info.

Last edited by GTSTr32; 18 Feb 2010 at 01:15 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote