Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Technical General

Subaru Impreza Forum

satellite radio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2009, 03:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Question satellite radio

hi guys, I am new to this forum and I have just purchased a 2007 STi. This is my 2nd STi and absolutely love them. My question for anyone that can help me is I am having trouble with where to put my sat radio, before any of you say it comes with it I really like all the features of my portable radio. Any ideas would help. In my 04 I put it in the tray if front of the shifter, the 07 does not have this option. I rather not stick it to the windshield because it blocks the view.

Thanks
Offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On