Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Technical General

Subaru Impreza Forum

Lambda Info needed!, I'm so confussed!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2008, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Exclamation Lambda Info needed!, I'm so confussed!

Hi there everyone, i'm pretty new to imprezas and am in need of some help. After trawlin through the pages here i've come to the conclusion that i'm in need of a new lambda sensor to solve my running issues. I own an L reg 94 plate WRX import but dont know how many wires my sensor should have. I currently have a sensor with 3 wires but one has been snipped short and isn't connected to anything, should it be?, will i be okay purchasing a 2wire sensor?, thanks to anyone who helps
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2008, 05:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Re: Lambda Info needed!, I'm so confussed!

I'm such a dick, there was no cut wire, it was just a normal 2wire sensor, derrrrr!
Offline   Reply With Quote