Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Technical General

Subaru Impreza Forum

Subaru Service Center (Sheffield)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2006, 05:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Subaru Service Center (Sheffield)

Hi eveyone, If you live in or near Sheffild and are looking for a garage that you can trust with the mechanical repairs/servicing, these are the guys.

Just got car back from SUBARU SERVICE CENTER on Sydney Street Sheffield, after having gearbox & clutch fitted, new camcover gaskets and plugs. What a great couple of guy's ( Jeff & Dean) Originally worked for Bentleys Subaru 20 years before setting up on there own. Highly Recommended for everything Scooby.

Cheers Lads Paul
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2006, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
Paid & Proud

Always good to see recommendations

http://www.scoobyweb.co.uk
Old 26 Mar 2006, 06:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Peter, yeah recommendations help alot as when you 1st get your scoob you dont want any bodging outfit working on your pride n joy. Since my experience i've sent 3 of my friends with scoob there for cambelts, power steering pump re-seal, engine rebuild, who have all said how pleased they were.
They dont do much in the way of performance mods upgrades but do top quality mechanical repairs/servicing on all Subaru's with 20 years experience.