Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

630bhp on v-power
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2010, 05:19 PM   #76 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Re: 630bhp on v-power

[QUOTE=Tidgy;382041 you've been going on and on about getting work done to your car and claiing your gonna have this and that done, yet here we are still waiting to see what you come up with. [/QUOTE] all i can say regarding this tidgy is put your MONEY where your MOUTH is! just because nothing has been posted on here etc, so if you want me to prove it it will cost you so either put up or shut up about mu car 1k bet? deal or no deal? bearing in mind i use rcm, 1k means fcuk all to me, i can soon get up mansfield/notts way

Last edited by sloscoob; 19 Aug 2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 20 Aug 2010, 05:22 AM   #77 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

back on topic the wr1 has now made
694 on v-power - 20% meth
711 on race fuel
just found this on 22b, incredible results again!
Old 20 Aug 2010, 06:37 AM   #78 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloscoob View Post
so now you are saying sc have parts off rcm yet in another post you say they dont? you are full of sh1t! take your head out of kevs arse ffs

when have i said they didn't?

you've been the one claiming that
Old 20 Aug 2010, 06:49 AM   #79 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloscoob View Post
all i can say regarding this tidgy is put your MONEY where your MOUTH is! just because nothing has been posted on here etc, so if you want me to prove it it will cost you so either put up or shut up about mu car 1k bet? deal or no deal? bearing in mind i use rcm, 1k means fcuk all to me, i can soon get up mansfield/notts way

dowg, thats major weight,,,,,,, stop watching fast and furious. pmsl

not sure where what money i have comes into it, i havn't claimed anything to do with any work im having done, your the one whos been constantly banging on about it since you joined. It's not me you have to try to beat, so if you have it step up, go join some race series, totb, scooby shootout see how you get on.

if you are actualy having anything done at all and its taken them a year then damn, i'd go and get your car back and take it to somewhere that can actualy finish a build lol

if your having work done then show it, people will comment and be pleased for you, but just ranting at the wind goes about as far as a childs pink trike at impressing the petrolheads amongst us.

i'm gonna close this thread because i've had a few people complaining about it and you, but untill you show something for all words no one is gonna pay any attention to or take you seriously at all.