Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

shock in the post

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2005, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Send a message via MSN to mr freeze
shock in the post

woke upthis morning then went shopping , got home to find a letter from RAC saying

" Upon recieving your re-suscription form & procesing your payment it has come to our
attension that the sim card is NOT live .... :evil: "

Aparently the system was turned off in feb 2004 , now to re-activate it it's going to cost
37.50 for a SIM card & 60.00 for a fitter to come out & get it done ..................... :evil:

Now being as most of us scooby owners NEED a tracker to have insurance IF my
motor had bin nicked i'd have bin up the creek , NO TRACKER - NO INSURANCE :cry:

The bad news over though 8) the great people at the dealers i bought my car from
have already phoned up RAC & told them about it , they've paid in full too & i'm just
waiting for a phone call from RAC to get the car done .
BIG BIG thanx to the lexus dealer in worcester .............. & GET back to selling scoobies
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2005, 04:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby

Send a message via MSN to BIG GRINDER!
Re: shock in the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr freeze
woke upthis morning then went shopping , got home to find a letter from RAC saying

" Upon recieving your re-suscription form & procesing your payment it has come to our

Aparently the system was turned off in feb 2004 , now to re-activate it it's going to cost
37.50 for a SIM card & 60.00 for a fitter to come out & get it done ..................... :evil:

motor had bin nicked i'd have bin up the creek , NO TRACKER - NO INSURANCE :cry:

The bad news over though 8) the great people at the dealers i bought my car from
have already phoned up RAC & told them about it , they've paid in full too & i'm just

BIG BIG thanx to the lexus dealer in worcester .............. & GET back to selling scoobies

Im with direct line and they don't request a tracker. However I aint got a P1 :roll:
Might be worth a try :idea:

Kev. 8)
Old 16 Apr 2005, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Re: shock in the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG GRINDER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr freeze

Im with direct line and they don't request a tracker. However I aint got a P1 :roll:
Might be worth a try :idea:

Strange, Iam with DL and had too :?:
Kev. 8)
Old 16 Apr 2005, 08:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Glad its all sorted Mr Freeze - I just renewed my tracker annula subs
Old 19 Apr 2005, 08:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Scooby

i am with liverpool victoria and they dont require any form of tracker or alarm :shock: :shock:
but of course i have a 1500 clifford :wink: