Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

Performance
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2010, 03:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Performance

hi,a new to this site and hoping to find some info on remapping my 2.5 sti,i am living in ireland and i want to remap my car but i want it done properly,i have heard of fr-rtuning in waterford,its a uk company based in waterford,has anybody dealy with this company if so can anybody tell me of their experiences,thanx, irelandboy
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 08:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud
 
Tidgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 18,743
Re: Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by irelandboy View Post
hi,a new to this site and hoping to find some info on remapping my 2.5 sti,i am living in ireland and i want to remap my car but i want it done properly,i have heard of fr-rtuning in waterford,its a uk company based in waterford,has anybody dealy with this company if so can anybody tell me of their experiences,thanx, irelandboy

not heard of them myself im afraid
__________________
PM, Squirrels best friend, cream egg king and resident .org spam tart/Perv
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 09:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby
 
rikimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sussex
Posts: 3,335
Re: Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by irelandboy View Post
hi,a new to this site and hoping to find some info on remapping my 2.5 sti,i am living in ireland and i want to remap my car but i want it done properly,i have heard of fr-rtuning in waterford,its a uk company based in waterford,has anybody dealy with this company if so can anybody tell me of their experiences,thanx, irelandboy
When you say Waterford, I assume you mean Waterford in Ireland? I've just done a search for this company (in Bradford, UK) on google and found posts from Audi and Saab owners who have good things to say about them. Nothing from Impreza owners I'm afraid.

FR&RTuning: Custom ECU Remapping: Chip Tuning Equipment Suppliers: Milltek Exhausts
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2010, 03:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Performance

hi guys,irelandboy here,was on a couple of weeks ago,i was asking info on having my scooby,remapped,was asking about fr-rtuning,waterford ireland,i went ahead and her remapped withthem,worked a treat,fantastic job on the car,extra 35bhp and 30%on the torque,have been driving it now for a week,relly happy with it, its like a different car,price and service was excellent,good job all round.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2010, 12:13 AM   #20 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
 
stiimpreza1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 7,475
Re: Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by irelandboy View Post
hi guys,irelandboy here,was on a couple of weeks ago,i was asking info on having my scooby,remapped,was asking about fr-rtuning,waterford ireland,i went ahead and her remapped withthem,worked a treat,fantastic job on the car,extra 35bhp and 30%on the torque,have been driving it now for a week,relly happy with it, its like a different car,price and service was excellent,good job all round.
Happy out so
__________________
SEE NO EVO HEAR NO EVO!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2010, 03:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiimpreza1984 View Post
Happy out so
hay hows it going,yeah,definitely,happy,was aguy down here with an evo viii,at the same time,he had the same to say,by the way,like the pic.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2010, 10:35 PM   #22 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
 
stiimpreza1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 7,475
Re: Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by irelandboy View Post
hay hows it going,yeah,definitely,happy,was aguy down here with an evo viii,at the same time,he had the same to say,by the way,like the pic.
Cheers are they anything to Extreme Autos? The guy in the Evo is his name by any chance Alan from Waterford? not a very good description but sold my Integra Type R last car to a girl from their and was chatting to her boyfriend Alan sound fella he drives the same Evo in White
__________________
SEE NO EVO HEAR NO EVO!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In Car Video from Brands Hatch dynamix Subaru Impreza / Rally / Car Scene Videos 13 06 Dec 2009 09:32 PM
Basic Oil advice from Opie Oils oilman Technical General 4 09 Sep 2009 09:12 PM
Oil labelling explained oilman Engine Bay 5 14 Sep 2008 05:40 PM
Buying Oil, Some Basic Advice From Opie Oils oilman Technical General 1 11 May 2007 03:18 PM
NEW-LOOK AND CLASS-LEADING PERFORMANCE FOR ’06 FORESTER skylight General Chat - Anything about Anything 2 03 Aug 2005 05:05 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.