Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

Performance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2010, 03:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Re: Performance

hi,a new to this site and hoping to find some info on remapping my 2.5 sti,i am living in ireland and i want to remap my car but i want it done properly,i have heard of fr-rtuning in waterford,its a uk company based in waterford,has anybody dealy with this company if so can anybody tell me of their experiences,thanx, irelandboy
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 08:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by irelandboy View Post
hi,a new to this site and hoping to find some info on remapping my 2.5 sti,i am living in ireland and i want to remap my car but i want it done properly,i have heard of fr-rtuning in waterford,its a uk company based in waterford,has anybody dealy with this company if so can anybody tell me of their experiences,thanx, irelandboy

not heard of them myself im afraid
Old 15 Mar 2010, 09:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Quote:
When you say Waterford, I assume you mean Waterford in Ireland? I've just done a search for this company (in Bradford, UK) on google and found posts from Audi and Saab owners who have good things to say about them. Nothing from Impreza owners I'm afraid.

FR&RTuning: Custom ECU Remapping: Chip Tuning Equipment Suppliers: Milltek Exhausts
Old 28 Mar 2010, 03:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

hi guys,irelandboy here,was on a couple of weeks ago,i was asking info on having my scooby,remapped,was asking about fr-rtuning,waterford ireland,i went ahead and her remapped withthem,worked a treat,fantastic job on the car,extra 35bhp and 30%on the torque,have been driving it now for a week,relly happy with it, its like a different car,price and service was excellent,good job all round.
Old 29 Mar 2010, 12:13 AM   #20 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby

Quote:
hi guys,irelandboy here,was on a couple of weeks ago,i was asking info on having my scooby,remapped,was asking about fr-rtuning,waterford ireland,i went ahead and her remapped withthem,worked a treat,fantastic job on the car,extra 35bhp and 30%on the torque,have been driving it now for a week,relly happy with it, its like a different car,price and service was excellent,good job all round.
Happy out so
Old 29 Mar 2010, 03:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiimpreza1984 View Post
Happy out so
hay hows it going,yeah,definitely,happy,was aguy down here with an evo viii,at the same time,he had the same to say,by the way,like the pic.
Old 29 Mar 2010, 10:35 PM   #22 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby

Quote:
hay hows it going,yeah,definitely,happy,was aguy down here with an evo viii,at the same time,he had the same to say,by the way,like the pic.
Cheers are they anything to Extreme Autos? The guy in the Evo is his name by any chance Alan from Waterford? not a very good description but sold my Integra Type R last car to a girl from their and was chatting to her boyfriend Alan sound fella he drives the same Evo in White