Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

the boost is back in town

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2009, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

the boost is back in town

after a very loooooooong 6 weeks iv finally got the scooby back on the road, got her taxed and tested, and just picked up tonight from Nobles Motorsport Chesterfield.

Had the engine managment light flashing at me and the car seemed to be in limp-mode. After dropping it off last thurs i had a call early friday afternoon, at first he thought it was a big problem as it was only running on 3 cylinders, then after going to remove the spark plugs for a compression test he found 2 of the plugs were only hand-tight they must of been that since i got the car and gradually worked their way out and then they were arcing don the sides.

Anyway, a good rolling road session and set up by Nobles, and 250 pounds later shes running beter than ever and officilly 255BHP, not bad from a 2001 WRX UK300

Chuffed next on the list decat exhaust and remap, had a price from Nobles already and will more than likley use them, very happy with their service they obviously know their stuff, ill keep you all informed!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2009, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Scooby

Re: the boost is back in town

good news mate