Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

hoping someone might be able to help me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2009, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

hoping someone might be able to help me

hi everyone im new as well to this hoping someone might be able to help me as im trying to do one up i have a 2001 classic sport with a 2003 wrx engine in it, im getting work done to it at dsstek dalgety bay but trying to source all parts myself for cost fmic am i looking for a classic kit or new age kit? cant seem to get an answer off anyone and im not wanting to get the wrong one? i assume its the bumper fitting i need to go with rather than piping? thanks in advance to any one with the knowledge lol cheers grant
Offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks