Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

bad times scoob must go...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2008, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

bad times scoob must go...

hi guys, bad times as i have to sell my scoob, i could do with pointing in the right direction on how much to let it go for...? its a 2004{04} wrx in bright red{not sure the correct colour} gold wheels, i bought it from a subaru main dealer its done 41k with full subaru history, its mint and needs nothing, there really is no bad points to it. i need to sell as 1 i want something to put my dog in{dont want to put him in my car} 2 just lost job. i love the car but my dog must come forst and as mentioned i could do with the cash. i bought it in may 08 i think it was 8500, due to the car market been on its knees i was thinking of asking 6500...will i get this?? its not all doom and gloom as i got to do the mcrae gathering weekend in it..lol any ideas appreciated...thanks in advance
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2008, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Send a message via MSN to uk dave
Re: bad times scoob must go...

I think thats a fair price to be honest mate,just the colour that could slow the sale-red`s not everyones cup of tea-wouldnt drop below that price unless ya forced-mate of mines just let a m-reg silver classic wrx in mint nick go for a grand coz he needed the money-he could have broke it for more
Old 04 Nov 2008, 03:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

Re: bad times scoob must go...

yeah i know what youre saying, i actually went for red as i saw so many blue{obviously} i really like the colour but like you say maybe not everyone will, i could keep it at a push but need an estate type for the dog, its on fleabay at the mo on 4000 but ya know. plan to palm the estate on the mrs in feb an get an sti when im back in the money{off work 3 months every winter}..cheers mate
Offline   Reply With Quote