Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

SCOOBYWORLD sti8 spoiler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Oct 2007, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Scooby Fanatic

SCOOBYWORLD sti8 spoiler

hello all,

i just had a spoiler delivered from scoobyworld and i have to say the packaging was amazing. you could fit a corpse in the box it came in too.

anyway, just a quick question for anyone else who has one from them- ive noticed 3 big holes either side of the spoiler. on first look i thought it was some kind of fixing holes but now ive realised these holes are on the part of the spoiler that curves round as it leaves the bumper.

ive noticed in pics of spoilers on sti's that there is like a plug on this part or its just smooth all the way round. has anyone else had this on their scoobyworld or any other spoiler and do the holes become invisible once fitted? or have they forgot to fill them ?

their enquiries email is down at the moment. so if no one else has had this or no one knows what im going on about i wil let you know when its all resolved. might be just me or might be a simple error
Offline   Reply With Quote