Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

New scooby project i'm tinkering with...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2007, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Scooby

New scooby project i'm tinkering with...

Guys,

I've created a website that i'm using to fine tune my skills with web design and thought it would be good fun to have the content about my favorite motor ! ... hence www.scoobydocs.co.uk was born!

Its just a little project aimed at document sharing for all Scooby owners so that if anyone needs to know how to do a bit of DIY then they may find a How-to on the website...

This is where you lot come in... I wondered if any of you would be willing to send me any docs you feel should be on here, anything at all related to scooby upgrades/service manuals etc and its for all scooby ages!

If you PM me with a link or details where i can get your docs from i will put your name next to the link if you want as a way to say thanks for the help.

Any help would be very welcome indeed ! i've only managed to find a few docs so far.

Also, please let me know what you think and whether its a good idea or not !

Russ
Offline   Reply With Quote