Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

me an my big mouth !!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jan 2006, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Send a message via MSN to uk dave
Talking me an my big mouth !!!!

Picked a mate of mine up the other week kelly she`s always been well into cars an anyway let her drive the scooby as you do an that were it she wanted one(we`ve all been there after driving a mates)but shes only 21 so thought well to be fair she`ll never get insured-anyway said she liked p1`s no offence to p1 owners meant by this nxt statement told her the wrx sti type r`s the better car and not so different in looks....... so heres the good part she rang me earlier 700 quid on her dads insurance an she picks this up next wkend (already asked her to marry me lol)needs sti red/clears putting bk in tho.

Old 09 Jan 2006, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

lol, fair play to her! thats a fantastic price!!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2006, 07:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

great news - and only 21! dave you should be ashamed
Old 09 Jan 2006, 12:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

mate if i`d have known that prices of sti-type r`s would be as cheap as they are now think i`d have waited a couple of yr for a scooby but were well out of my reach when i bought mine kellys gave 12,500 for it its a 99 T reg 44,000 miles with yrs warranty included-cant be bad.(yer gareth theres 3 of us with uk classics,phil with a 03 sti, ron with the 2006 sti,one of lees(wagonwheel) mates with a wr1 and now kelly with that gutted lol i want a faster scooby lol
Old 09 Jan 2006, 01:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud

Nice looking Type R Dave

Looks like a STi 5 Type R (V - Limited) with that roof vent

Old 09 Jan 2006, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

im pretty sure it is coz the vent dont look aftermarket tho the garage selling it prob dont even know that coz theyve mainly sold rs`s for years and are new to scoobys.
Old 11 Jan 2006, 01:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

she is a jammy git i'll have to show her how to drive it
Old 11 Jan 2006, 02:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby

Very nice car.
Old 11 Jan 2006, 06:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby

Send a message via AIM to Phill-type-R Send a message via MSN to Phill-type-R Send a message via Yahoo to Phill-type-R
Nice Type R there Dave Not so sure on those roof vent tho....

Has much been done to her? The Type R I mean mate!!
Old 12 Jan 2006, 12:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Aint seen it yet phil in the flesh she went with her dad to look at it even tho she knows me lee an ron have got scoobys-think the idea was to just turnup in it tho to be honest would have sooner her asked one of us to go with her to look at it, the place is only about 15mins from here,guess that tells us more about what she thinks of us lot lol, only thing that id be bothered about is the rear lights say an idiots owned it coz who in their right mind would lose the sti red clears for lexus lights it just sends abused and chav messages to me brain just hope its ok.Another thing too i had to travel to wigan to pick mine up after a few trips to manchester bradford leicester huddersfield looking at average examples-an kel picks one up a sti type r virtually on her doorstep lol it aint fair

ref "Has much been done to her?" this is no word of a lie about 7k`s worth in 2 places no joke not that she needed it, honestly about a month ago lol but shhhhhhh she may join yet.(thats mad u put that lol)
Old 12 Jan 2006, 11:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

and what do they feel like dave u have had a grubby mits round them
Old 12 Jan 2006, 05:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

well she offered an it`d be rude not to lol, theyre ok but told her i`d have needed to sample the previous pair to give a good evaluation, wunt have noticed if she hadnt have said when i picked her up tho.
Old 16 Jan 2006, 10:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby

Send a message via AIM to Phill-type-R Send a message via MSN to Phill-type-R Send a message via Yahoo to Phill-type-R
What work has been done to the car mate?!
Old 17 Jan 2006, 08:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Scooby Fanatic

Nice one!!!!
Old 17 Jan 2006, 12:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill-type-R
What work has been done to the car mate?!
Havent seen kel other than where we all hang out she aint that into the engine side of things to be honest so will have to go through the receipts with her tho she`s said shes got receipts for an engine rebuild exhaust looks like a cheap jap thing def needs changing she`s just put std scooby rear lights in till she can get the sti`s didnt want the shame of being seen with the lexus rears in on a type r lol truth is mate ive literally only seen it in the dark for about half an hour.She`ll be round when theres summat she wants puttin on it or summat up we it lol-women !!!! one of her ex`s had a 22b so guessin hes gave her the lights etc lol.