Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

Advert advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2017, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Advert advice

Hey fellas

I've had my scooby for 5 years now and feel its time to sell (got a company car now too).

My ad has been on autrotrader for 3 weeks and even though I've had 500+ views only 2 inquiries. I'd appreciate some feedback if you guys can. Here's the link;

https://tinyurl.com/lkbjqge

What do you guys think?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2017, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Re: Advert advice

It`s a 2.5 and mapped by Dynamite Duncan, In the know this may put some off as the 2.5 isnt a great engine and some have had issues with Duncan, but besides that nothing wrong with the advert.
Old 07 May 2017, 08:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Ok thanks fella!
Old 28 May 2017, 11:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

So my scooby was sold last week and I was sad to let him go. After 8 years of scooby ownership (3 yrs classic & 5 years hawkeye) no more scooby! I'll make do with my company car for now and look into another scooby maybe later. It was a fun 8 years and never really had issues with either car. I'll remember them fondly but mostly the hawkeye.
Old 25 Jun 2017, 06:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Well that lasted long, just shy of 4 weeks and I really miss my scooby, so I've been hunting for another. Any opinions on the latest sti? Problem is I don't want to go older than my hawkeye and I don't fancy the hatchback. Doesn't leave you with many options. I do think subaru made massive mistakes with the later cars but the new one may have brought it all back. Failing that I may start a classic mini project, have some unfinished business there....