Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

thinking of getting this subaru but wanting peoples opinion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jan 2014, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

thinking of getting this subaru but wanting peoples opinion

hey All

Havent been on here for a while now... so happy new year to everyone!

Anyway am thinking of swapping my bmw e36 convertible for an classic estate, and was wondering opinion or even better if someone on here owned it in the past
I know alot of people are against the site swap but i have met some geuine people on the site... i know the mileage is alittle high, last serviced in November new clutch,flywheel brakes and disc

here is a link of the vehicle
Swapz

what you guys think? also what is PPP? I read its something to do with a Y pipe, so on the picture of the engine can anyone tell if its has the PPP

thanks

William
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 09:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Re: thinking of getting this subaru but wanting peoples opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by w16lam View Post
hey All

Havent been on here for a while now... so happy new year to everyone!

Anyway am thinking of swapping my bmw e36 convertible for an classic estate, and was wondering opinion or even better if someone on here owned it in the past
I know alot of people are against the site swap but i have met some geuine people on the site... i know the mileage is alittle high, last serviced in November new clutch,flywheel brakes and disc

here is a link of the vehicle
Swapz

what you guys think? also what is PPP? I read its something to do with a Y pipe, so on the picture of the engine can anyone tell if its has the PPP

thanks

William
I wouldn't bother you struggled to afford the last impreza you owned From my memory.