Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

New to forum - New subaru

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2013, 02:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Cool New to forum - New subaru

Hey all,

Im James from Queensland. I just got a new 2012 subaru impreza 2.0 L. Would of loved a WRX but didn't have the extra cash to get a WRX. (At least $15000 more).

Basically just wanted to know if anyone else has done anything to a Gen 4 subaru impreza? I've read that your going to spend way too much money trying to make it into a WRX or equivalent and to just sell your impreza and buy a wrx. I'm not necessarily wanting to make it turbo (well id love too but not for the price it'd cost) but ive read adding an intake and cat back exhaust can add some power.

Ive seen some lowered as well with rims and they look very tidy. So I guess thats kinda what I'm aiming for. Something that sounds nice has more power than stock and looks nice.

Any and all advice?

ps. should I be posting this somewhere else other than the newbie section. I am a hard out newbie when it comes to forums.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2013, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Re: New to forum - New subaru

to the top ttt
Offline   Reply With Quote