Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

Having problems with my 2005 subaru impreza NEED HELP!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2013, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Exclamation Having problems with my 2005 subaru impreza NEED HELP!!

I changed my coil pack because it went bad and i am receiving the amount of voltage that i need to send power to the pack. But no that it has changed i am having problems with it starting...... it's rolling over but no starting........ when i turn the key in the "hot" position (where all the lights come on and fuel pump start running, the rpm gauge goes all the way around past 8 and goes to the little notch that holds it to zero. Then after a while and if u crank it the dial goes back to zero....... need some help solving this problem and i need to verify if its the crankshaft sensor because that possibly the only thing i can really think of that the problem might be
Offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks