Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

Can someone PLEASE tell me what's wrong with my Subaru?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Can someone PLEASE tell me what's wrong with my Subaru?!

I've been having problems with it since last summer. After I come to a complete stop at stop signs, lights, or whenever when I begin to accelerate again my car starts revving up for a few minutes and the kicks itself back down. Sometimes to the point where I have pull over and turn the car off, wait a few minutes, and then get going again.

I've taken it to the mechanic at the dealership and had a TON of things "fixed" on it but I'm still having problems. The guy says he drives it around and doesn't feel anything wrong with it but there obviously still is.

Today I just got it back from having a part replaced and I drove it around for an hour, it was fine for about 30 minutes and then I came to a stop sign and it started the whole process over again. I had to pull over 4 times just to make it home. I took back roads the entire time to make sure I hit a lot of stop signs, that's normally when it happens.

Here's a video of what's been happening:

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks
Offline   Reply With Quote