Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

My First Subaru HELP!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2011, 02:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Question My First Subaru HELP!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Dani and my parents just told me that I will be getting a new subaru Impreza this week. my heart lifted but dropped when the told me which one they would be purchasing me. NOT THE WRX OR THE STi the ones on my wish list. haha but the base 2.5i premium. Given I am a chick but that doesnt mean I cant play with cars. Unfamiliar to subarus I will be needing all you guy's help. My Dad is a subaru mechanic which makes my quest to make this car some what acceptable easy (I hope). So everyone heres my wish list:

I want it to look flipping beast know anywhere where I can make it look somewhat like an STi I know all you STi owners probably hate me for asking but come on if i dont fix this disaster of a car i will look like a tool. so please help!

Pink gauges?

Air or short ram?

New exhaust system?

pink fog lights?

The pink five star emblem

maybe the hood of the STi

WELL PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING TO MAKE IT BETTER THEN IT IS.

along with it looking more race like I want it to have a big touch or girly. haha

and another ideas to make this car pimp Im all ears. so get to it!

xoxo
Dani
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 07:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Re: My First Subaru HELP!

Hi and welcome to .org
I wish my first car was a 2.5i
I would source a new STI hood and spoilers if you can, with some wheels too.
The STI badge is all over Ebay.
Go for a nice back box and a panel filter, nothing else.
If your dad is a Subaru mechanic then you have def got an advantage, maybe he can hook you up with a bodyshop and get some of the trim repainted pink ? Try not to go OTT though
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Scooby

Re: My First Subaru HELP!

welcome