Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Subaru Impreza Discussions

Subaru Impreza Forum

2006 Impreza pics?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2005, 09:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

2006 Impreza pics?

Hi there,

I am very interested in Impreza's and i am wondering if anybody has some pics or a sneak peak at the new Impreza? I am trying to source some stuff on the net, but to no avail. I am quite curious as to how the new car is going to look, although i still like the current shape.

Thanks in advance. If you've got some pics or a link, please post :up:
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2005, 10:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

hi m8 welcome to the site. The brochure is http://www.subaru-impreza.org/brochures.shtml

Hope that helps :wink:
Old 29 Jun 2005, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

and http://www.subaru-impreza.org/subaru...pic.php?t=4486 (takes a little while to load)

Old 29 Jun 2005, 10:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Thanks a lot Gareth! I don't mind the new shape, but i still like the old one, so i would happily buy a 2003/4 model.
Old 29 Jun 2005, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Re: 2006 Impreza pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinga
Hi there,

I am very interested in Impreza's and i am wondering if anybody has some pics or a sneak peak at the new Impreza? I am trying to source some stuff on the net, but to no avail. I am quite curious as to how the new car is going to look, although i still like the current shape.

Thanks in advance. If you've got some pics or a link, please post :up:
Issue 6 of Scooby Magazine has a first look at the MY06 Impreza and Issue 7 (available from August 5th) has an extensive report of the new models
Old 01 Jul 2005, 08:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Send a message via MSN to torrekens
I must say, despite having heard some criticism about the new design, I really like the new line-up. I hope it will come to Europe like that (bar the fact that the STi doesn't need the Japanese power limitation to 280 bhp).

Especially the new WRX has improved. Looks are up as they lost the "supermarket-trolley-pushbar" on the boot and replaced it by a proper wing. If the gearbox now takes some cues of the less sloppy STi one and the power is indeed at 250bhp, they're gonna have a real winner at 20K GBP. :clap2:

Only downside: I still didn't see any other interior on offer on the STi than the blue one. Black suited perfectly on the WR1. Why can't we get two options at least ?? :rant: