Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Non Impreza Related > Spam Bin (Does exactly what it says on the tin)

Subaru Impreza Forum

Sunday...........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2004, 07:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
Paid & Proud

Sunday...........

Morning All

Well it's overcast here in Hertfordshire this morning......... What's happened to the sunshine they promised...

I washed the car yesterday........... I want SUNSHINE....... This Weather is bl00dy depressing...

Anyway I have picked up a lovely (NOT) stonechip on my drivers door whilst on my hols in Cornwall :x... Touched it in now .... That is the only thing wrong with Blue the bl00dy white base coat , stonechips show up big time

http://www.scoobyweb.co.uk
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2004, 07:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

morning Pete, those unavoidable little stone chips are a blo0dy nightmare :shock: Another thing around these parts is the overgrown narrow lanes that i drive through every morning to get to work.......... Hairline marks from the bushes and trees all over the place :?

Anyway, sunday it is and another day off tomorrow :P

Sunday Dinner today :P :P :P
Old 29 Aug 2004, 07:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby

Send a message via AIM to nobby248
Morning Peter, morning all.

Peter it's my fault its raining... I did the great British Rain dance around the car yesterday.
To perform the dance you need a green hose, a bucket, a piece of shammy leather, and a sponge-You dance around your car at least four times, sprinkle your car with water from the bucket using the sponge, then rub it all over with the leather....if your dance was done correctly then the heavens should open and the rain should fall, if you have done the dance to the highest standard, and waxed the car, then the rain will be preceeded with at least one Magpie 'Tom Titting' on your car :!: :shock: So you see it's all my fault, for washing and waxing my Scoob last night... sorry ops:

Persisting down here in Cardiff, it's coming down in straight lines....

Re- stone chip... that's one of the reasons i fitted the flaps... :roll: when we came back from Castle Combe, the front wheel threw up a stone... chip right in the centre of the drivers door...CLUCKING BELL :evil:

Nobby.
Old 29 Aug 2004, 08:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby

Send a message via MSN to cat17
Sunday

Dunno what you lot are moaning about - It's brilliant sunshine here

No, not really, it's overcast and I even felt a few spots of rain just now
Definitely going abroad for holiday next year if we can get booked in that is - cos I reckon everyone will be doing the same.

mmmmm - Sunday Dinner sounds good Gar - what time shall we be round :wink:

Dunno what to do today now - suppose I'll have to go out in the car somewhere :roll:
Old 29 Aug 2004, 08:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
Paid & Proud

Going round my mums for Sunday Lunch..... A nice big roast.... You know the kind where you can not move off the sofa for at least 2hrs after you have eaten it (not the sofa the sunday roast :wink: )

May have a go at the engine bay today. Bought one of those Halfords CD2 engine cleaning kits, spose to be very good........

I will take the before and after shots if I do it

http://www.scoobyweb.co.uk
Old 29 Aug 2004, 09:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Morning boys, A bit sore this morning after doing my Evil Knvil stunt bike bit yesterday, come off a treat, my son sad you gonna crash, still at least I had a go :P , christ this weather is depressing glad I polished the Scoob and put her straight back in the garage yesterday, lets hope the sun comes out later.
Cheers
Colin
Old 29 Aug 2004, 11:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Send a message via MSN to buzz
Sunny here! but clouds on the horizon

Grand prix time soon :wink:

buzz