Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Non Impreza Related > Spam Bin (Does exactly what it says on the tin)

Subaru Impreza Forum

I've lost my mobile

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jun 2004, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby

Send a message via MSN to cat17
I've lost my mobile

somewhere while walking the dog tonight - so all the numbers I had of SheScooby, Buzz, etc etc etc are lost - f**k it - I feel like I've lost a limb :cry:
Old 18 Jun 2004, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Scooby

Send a message via MSN to triplezoney
:shock: know what u mean m8, I suppose you've already re-took the dog for a walk along the same route? :cry:
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2004, 07:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby

phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplezoney
:shock: know what u mean m8, I suppose you've already re-took the dog for a walk along the same route? :cry:
Yeah, as soon as I realised it wasn't there I retraced my steps - Jack (my dog) wondered what the hell was going on! Never got home so quick, jumped in the car armed with a different phone to call it where I thought it might have gone - bloody annoying. Anyone know what happens now - it's the first contract phone I've had and not had it that long and don't think I got insurance - does that mean I have to keep paying for the year or what :cry: :cry:
Old 18 Jun 2004, 07:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Scooby

We lose mobiles all the time at work, first thing you need to do is to ring the company its on contract with (o2, voda etc) to put a call bar on it, that stops peeps using it if they find it.

If its not insured, you'll probably have to buy a new one which the company should be able to transfer the contract to (providing u use the same company)... This is the case for our business mobiles, might have to haggle them a bit!

Most important thing it to get the call bar put on else you could be paying for international calls that some g1t is making if they pick it up :evil:
Old 18 Jun 2004, 08:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Send a message via MSN to buzz
Guess youve had it blocked,as tried it and got a horrible noise in my ear!

buzz
Old 18 Jun 2004, 09:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby

mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplezoney
We lose mobiles all the time at work, first thing you need to do is to ring the company its on contract with (o2, voda etc) to put a call bar on it, that stops peeps using it if they find it.

If its not insured, you'll probably have to buy a new one which the company should be able to transfer the contract to (providing u use the same company)... This is the case for our business mobiles, might have to haggle them a bit!

Most important thing it to get the call bar put on else you could be paying for international calls that some g1t is making if they pick it up :evil:
I eventually got it barred through O2 after I'd been sent round the houses a few times and their system was down. At least that stops others using it :!: It was a nice one too - a Sony Ericsson T610 so how much do you reckon I would have to pay for a replacement?
Old 18 Jun 2004, 09:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Scooby

hmmm wouldn't like to make a guess m8. Only thing you can do is give customer services a ring n see what they say.

If its not insured, not sure that they will do much and you might have to buy a new phone but I'm not sure 100% (never had a contract phone cept thru work)! :cry:
Old 18 Jun 2004, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Administrator

gutted.... :? I'm sure it will be ok cat17...... keep us posted on the outcome... I have a spare one over here (but its orange) if you need it.
Old 18 Jun 2004, 11:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Bad Luck Sharon

I lost one of my mobiles too once, with many numbers I could not get back!
Was gutted at the time as it was just b4 I was going on holiday.

You have done the right thing to get a call bar added that is for sure though,
I did get a replacement FOC, but I think I had insurance on it.

Just explain the situation and the provider will be able to tell you the options,
I am with O2 aswell, and they were pretty good with me when I lost mine - Best of luck!