Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru-Impreza.org > Newbies - Say Hello Here

Subaru Impreza Forum

Welcome Bampy joins our Forums...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2010, 03:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Welcome Bampy joins our Forums...

Welcome Bampy... Hope you enjoy your vists here...

Please do help this site along and join in with discussions where possible.

What motor you currently driving Bampy?

All the best
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2010, 03:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Re: Welcome Bampy joins our Forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Team View Post
Welcome Bampy... Hope you enjoy your vists here...

Please do help this site along and join in with discussions where possible.

What motor you currently driving Bampy?

All the best
Currently drive a Forester STI but my rant is down to a tosser in Brecon. I also ride a Triumph Street Triple bike. I was riding through Brecon town centre today and noticed a dickhead in a blue Imprezza parked up. When he saw me he pulled out and turned on to the by pass I pulled out to overtake him and he put his foot down. I did not feel the need to show him my bike was way faster than the pile of shit he was driving. At the end of the by pass he went back into Brecon waiting for the next fool on a bike.

Just some figures out of interest my unmodified bike standing 1/4 mile 11.9 seconds Imprezza 13.2 seconds who was going to win.

People like this give a bad name to us Subaru owners. If you are on the website then you will know who you are what a wanker.
Old 03 Aug 2010, 06:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Send a message via MSN to Technical_Bob

Bye, call again when you have some useful information,
I have rode bikes since I was 9 years old so dont label me as a anti biker, but If I popped onto every bike forum after a experience with a 2 wheeled tool Id spend my life in circles,
get a life or get over it.
Old 03 Aug 2010, 11:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technical_Bob View Post
Bye, call again when you have some useful information,
I have rode bikes since I was 9 years old so dont label me as a anti biker, but If I popped onto every bike forum after a experience with a 2 wheeled tool Id spend my life in circles,
get a life or get over it.
Got a life want to live as long as possible despite the best efforts of drivers like him and don't need advice from you. I am a qualified driving instructor for both car and bike I have my ROSPA Gold on both car and bike and I have also pased the IAM test. I have riden bikes for over thirty years and never had an accident.

Idiots who spend their day baiting bike riders should not be behind the wheel of a car. I don't know what the idiot thought he had under the bonnet of his car but there are only two cars that will out accelerate my bike a Veyron and a Zonda. I don't need to prove how much faster I am on a bike to this idiot.

You stated that I labelled you as an anti-biker, I didn't realise I was talking about you and I certainly don't know you so that is something you have read into what I have posted. So it is very probable that you are anti bike. If you were the driver of the car then I have to say that you have not riden fast bikes because if you did the only time you would take them on would be in the bends as that is where a fast car has a distinct advantage not on a dual carriageway where I will leave you behind every day of the week regardless of what you may have done under the bonnet. Understand that in a straight line the Imprezza like 99% of all cars is not that quick. Let me guess mods to your car include Samco hoses, bigger turbo, coil overs, stiffer anti-roll bars, Bembro brakes, baseball cap back to front getting the picture.

You mentioned anti-biker not me I was trying to point out the futility of trying to get me to race on a public road because one the car would have lost and two the danger of doing that on a public road should not be underestimated. I think it is important to educate people who drive cars that they have a certain responsibility to other road users. That was why I posted on the website.

I totally agree with you that there are idiots riding bikes but don't dismiss serious concerns posted on a website because bikers do it as well.
Old 04 Aug 2010, 06:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Send a message via MSN to Technical_Bob

Plenty of cocks in many many cars on the road but we end up with you on a subaru site,
If anyone is going to play on the roads( if it was a race wouldnt there have been a chequered flag at the end?)
Like I said previous, the arsehole on the bike yesterday pi ssed me off but I didnt get home and look for the first forum on Suzuki site and tell him /her how to ride,sat in my rear end at 70mph when I cant go any further forward wasnt helpful to me either but I got over it,
There are too many idiots on the road to worry about each and everyone,
You should already know this so why fight a loosing battle,
Why would a chavvy Impreza owner care anyway ?