Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Meetings and Events / International Happenings > National Meetings and Track Days

Subaru Impreza Forum

JapShow - Club stand
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2007, 08:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10
JapShow - Club stand

http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_jap.php

Do you guys normally go to this?

My Bro in law is going in his uk tt supra and a friend in a P1, is it worth a weekend out?

Fingers crossed a Scoob will be mine by then...
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2007, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud
 
Tidgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 18,743
Sure a few will go and now hoping the next bit will make even more people go.

The final of Japshow is SUnday the 7th of october, and it is my intention to organise a club stand for the event.

Camping on sat 6th is also an option for those traveling some distance.

so few things

Tickets are 12 for the sunday, 15 for both days (which i blieve includes camping, but i shall check)

Other main point is we need ten cars to go on the stand.

So there it is folks, should be a good event so get ya names down


1: Tidgy
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
__________________
PM, Squirrels best friend, cream egg king and resident .org spam tart/Perv
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2007, 11:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10
imho I think my car will be a bit standard for the stand! But I should be going on the 24th at least.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2007, 11:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud
 
Tidgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 18,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubu View Post
imho I think my car will be a bit standard for the stand! But I should be going on the 24th at least.

doesn't mater what stage of tune mate, tbh standard ones are becoming rarer and rarer so please get ya name down if you want to go .

theres no upper limit on the number of cars, plus it gets you out of door dingers lol
__________________
PM, Squirrels best friend, cream egg king and resident .org spam tart/Perv
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2007, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10
Oh ok, don't wanna take a space of somebody with something a lot more interesting... Will let you know as soon as the car is home...
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2007, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
Paid & Proud
 
PeterUK300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: East Herts
Posts: 12,081
1: Tidgy
2: PeterUK300
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
__________________
All the best
Pete

http://www.scoobyweb.co.uk
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2007, 04:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud
 
Tidgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 18,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubu View Post
Oh ok, don't wanna take a space of somebody with something a lot more interesting... Will let you know as soon as the car is home...

dont worry mate as said no upper limit so please come along, be good to meet yo in person rather than just a name on a forum
__________________
PM, Squirrels best friend, cream egg king and resident .org spam tart/Perv
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2007, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
 
Tricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: North Hampshire, UK
Posts: 8,711
went to Santa Pod May Bank Hol (5,6,7 May)

SIDC hasd a stand there with with about 15/20 cars, shame the weather wasnt that good tho....

Will check dates as this is around my birthday......(hint hint)

1: Tidgy
2: PeterUK300
3: Tricia .. ?
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
__________________
Never Drive Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly....!!!!
We Girlies Rule...!!!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 05:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Scooby
 
G.I.A.S's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 35
Send a message via MSN to G.I.A.S
Will see you all there. On another stand as didnt find you lot until now. Come say Hello...
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2007, 09:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Scooby
 
SilverStreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Herts
Posts: 645
Send a message via MSN to SilverStreak Send a message via Yahoo to SilverStreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidgy View Post
Sure a few will go and now hoping the next bit will make even more people go.

The final of Japshow is SUnday the 7th of october, and it is my intention to organise a club stand for the event.

Camping on sat 6th is also an option for those traveling some distance.

so few things

Tickets are 12 for the sunday, 15 for both days (which i blieve includes camping, but i shall check)

Other main point is we need ten cars to go on the stand.

So there it is folks, should be a good event so get ya names down


1: Tidgy
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Are you deffo going Tidgy? Where abouts is this event and is it a show for subaru's only? Where do we buy the tickets from?

Scotty.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2007, 11:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud
 
Tidgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 18,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStreak View Post
Are you deffo going Tidgy? Where abouts is this event and is it a show for subaru's only? Where do we buy the tickets from?

Scotty.

Should be a goer mate, we need ten people to have the stand and already got some spaces filled (no upper limit on numbers, but the more the better)

the show is jap cars and is at santa pod, near northampton

http://www.japshow.co.uk/


i think the tickets will be baught through org and then handed out on the day or sent out in the post, you have to pay a percentage of the tickets to get the show passes
__________________
PM, Squirrels best friend, cream egg king and resident .org spam tart/Perv
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2007, 04:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Scooby
 
SilverStreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Herts
Posts: 645
Send a message via MSN to SilverStreak Send a message via Yahoo to SilverStreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
went to Santa Pod May Bank Hol (5,6,7 May)

SIDC hasd a stand there with with about 15/20 cars, shame the weather wasnt that good tho....

Will check dates as this is around my birthday......(hint hint)

1: Tidgy
2: PeterUK300
3: Tricia .. ?
4: Silverstreak ?
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
I probably will go as am gonna miss out on the Big Southern One, what a bummer. It also gives me plenty of time to sort my impreza out:
  • Service
  • Cambelt change
  • New Back Box
  • Clean Engine
  • A few other small mods.
Should be good to meet a few of ya, just hoping the weather holds out at that time of year .

Scotty.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2007, 06:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud
 
Tidgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 18,743
nice one bud.


1: Tidgy
2: PeterUK300
3: Tricia .. ?
4: Silverstreak ?
5: SpecialX
6: Marvsti10
7:
8:
9:
10:
__________________
PM, Squirrels best friend, cream egg king and resident .org spam tart/Perv
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 09:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud
 
Tidgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 18,743
right then folks

time is getting near so i need to make sure we have enough for a stand

can i get people to confirm they def will be comming and i shall sort out payment details etc
__________________
PM, Squirrels best friend, cream egg king and resident .org spam tart/Perv
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2007, 09:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Scooby
 
SilverStreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Herts
Posts: 645
Send a message via MSN to SilverStreak Send a message via Yahoo to SilverStreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidgy View Post
right then folks

time is getting near so i need to make sure we have enough for a stand

can i get people to confirm they def will be comming and i shall sort out payment details etc
I am defo coming. The missus is away that weekend, so leaves me to do what i want, lol.

Scotty.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Banzai Club Update timharding Computer Internet Related Stuff 1 16 Jan 2007 06:10 PM
Japfest. SWS Wins Sidc Best Regional Club Stand bob Subaru Impreza Discussions 23 24 May 2006 04:23 PM
Do you own a club / Know about a club? skylight General Chat - Anything about Anything 18 20 May 2005 08:31 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.