Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Modifications - Tips and Tricks

Subaru Impreza Forum

Anybody needing any help in South Yorkshire Area are welcome to try me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2010, 12:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Anybody needing any help Fault Finding in South Yorkshire Area are welcome to try me

Im a mechanic of 11 years now and have had a number of imprezas now and a legacy also, if anybody needs any help with anything ask me i enjoy been under the bonnet lol. I dont know everything about subarus but am gradually building up a good knowledge of them along with my experience from 11 years in the trade.Also what mods are needed for increases in power, Also if anybody wants any servicing or repairs i can do them and i have a stamp for service book and do printed receipts for your history etc, dealer parts used unless cheaper alternatives are requested. Im also looking to start breaking classic and newage impreza's and building up plenty of second hand spares at reasonable prices. More on this over the next few months

My own car is a 2001 wrx bugeye, prodrive 18's anthracite,BC coilovers,Tornado Decat stainless (up pipe back) exhaust system, prodrive 3 port boost solenoid,HRC 255lph fuel pump, HKS Sumo Power panel filter, Uprated Polybushes on arb's, whiteline rear drop links,

Dynamix is mapping it tomorrow and it going to go to about 270bhp maybe a little more. Once mapped il get it on a rolling road and get power and torque checked.

Next stage of modyfying will be brembo sti front brakes, vf35 turbo, bell mouth uppipe,pink sti 565cc injectors, hopefully il push the 330bhp im after with this lot and a twaek to the map. After this comes the 6 speed box and internal engine mods, lets hope the missus doesnt moan to much about the money it costs lol.

Last edited by dukey1234; 26 Jul 2010 at 02:57 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2010, 04:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Re: Anybody needing any help in South Yorkshire Area are welcome to try me

Too far for me but good luck with that.
Old 26 Jul 2010, 05:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Re: Anybody needing any help in South Yorkshire Area are welcome to try me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikimaru View Post
Too far for me but good luck with that.
cheers, its somthing ive been looking into for a while now so a slow process of getting started but will grow over time hopefully