Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Modifications - Tips and Tricks

Subaru Impreza Forum

Info: Classic STi specs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Info: Classic STi specs

Found this page on my travels and found it useful in comparing the various classic STi's. It's in German but all self explanatory.

http://home.arcor.de/subaru-impreza/iAutoSTi.htm

This link is the from the official Subaru Japan STi site and lists all JDM permutations of the WRX/STi bloodline from A - F ('92 - '00) including 22B, Limited editions etc.

http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/product/impreza/list.html

Last edited by rikimaru; 21 Mar 2008 at 01:53 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 07:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud

Nice find Wayne.

Old 20 Mar 2008, 09:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

took me dam months to find all that lol anf its all there on one site lol

you wouldnt have a site with all the 60 time on i could with em all on one site to print off to show a few ppl

from what ive found the stis where 4.7 to 62 and the wrx was 4.9 to 62 149 topspeed on the wrx and 155 on the sti.
everywhere ive seen it it seem to be the same time through out the year regardles of the power as the seem to gain and lose weight in all models

i know the 0-60 time are correct for jdm cars but no site in the world can seem to make there mid up on the top speeds once the jdm electroinic lilmiter is removed
Old 21 Mar 2008, 01:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ant- View Post
took me dam months to find all that lol anf its all there on one site lol

you wouldnt have a site with all the 60 time on i could with em all on one site to print off to show a few ppl

from what ive found the stis where 4.7 to 62 and the wrx was 4.9 to 62 149 topspeed on the wrx and 155 on the sti.
everywhere ive seen it it seem to be the same time through out the year regardles of the power as the seem to gain and lose weight in all models

i know the 0-60 time are correct for jdm cars but no site in the world can seem to make there mid up on the top speeds once the jdm electroinic lilmiter is removed
Never ever found reliable 0-62 times for the classics. Times seem to be all over the place. Above figures could be right for the later classics but seem a little optimistic to me, especially for the WRX and i can't see early STi's getting those figures and early WRX's - no chance. As for the top speed, the top speed is "offficially" 180 Km/h here in Japan so it's taken as a given. That's almost always true since very few people de-restrict their road cars. Both my previous car (WRX) and STi RA are still restricted, though the RA only has a top speed of about 118 Mph anyway.
Old 21 Mar 2008, 11:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikimaru View Post
Never ever found reliable 0-62 times for the classics. Times seem to be all over the place. Above figures could be right for the later classics but seem a little optimistic to me, especially for the WRX and i can't see early STi's getting those figures and early WRX's - no chance. As for the top speed, the top speed is "offficially" 180 Km/h here in Japan so it's taken as a given. That's almost always true since very few people de-restrict their road cars. Both my previous car (WRX) and STi RA are still restricted, though the RA only has a top speed of about 118 Mph anyway.

yes i thought that but well mines standard and been playing with a lot of friends cars and none of them can touch it one of them has a stage 3.5 vxr at 290 hp the other and tt quattro 225ps but the rest aint worth mentioning but lets put it this wat its still dam quick
Old 22 Mar 2008, 07:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

To translate the web site use this.

Just makes it that little more pleasant to read.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Old 06 Sep 2008, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby

Re: Info: Classic STi specs

great info brilliant find