Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Meetings and Events / International Happenings > Local Meetings

Subaru Impreza Forum

Sixfields, Northampton -sunday March 16th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2008, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

*updated*Sixfields, Northampton -sunday March 16th

I dont know if this meet would interest anyone on here but if it does you are more than welcome to come

As title really.....1pm Start
Im new to the area so with the nights drawing out and the weather a little more pleasant we are organising a meet a Sixfields in Northampton on Sunday 16th March. There are plenty of food places to suit all people, but whoever wishes to go on to the pub for a drink and/or meal after more than welcome.

This meet is posted on various Jap Forums so we should expect a nice variety of cars as well as a good turnout

**Please note** This is STATIC MEET, so for those who dont know what that means, NO RACING, REVVING ENGINES, WHEELSPINS,PLAYING LOUD MUSIC, LAUNCHING!!

Anyone attending from kettering/corby area who wishes to convoy down with us are welcome.

**Kettering / Corby convoy will be meeting at the Telford Lodge Pub**
(for any sat navers NN16 8XF) from 12pm leaving for 12.30 on the dot

For anyone going direct the Postcode is NN5 5QL
(If you head into sixfields and turn left at the roundabuot (towards the bowling) above the football ground instead of right (cineworld) and head down towards to dump (yeah glamerous!) There is a carpark down there on the left kinda on its own and tucked up out of the way.)

See you on Sunday

Sammy

Last edited by sammy69; 14 Mar 2008 at 08:59 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2010, 11:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Re: Sixfields, Northampton -sunday March 16th

i wood like to go to the next meeting i live in coventry and i just got my first scooby
Offline   Reply With Quote