Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Meetings and Events / International Happenings > Local Meetings

Subaru Impreza Forum

thread closed meet over

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2005, 06:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

Send a message via MSN to Louise_Rat
thread closed meet over

ok everyone i know it is a while away but i want a good show for this one !if you have ever thought of visiting devon now would be the time to do it!

our good friends jd and vix , along with tinyguy, will be coming over all the way from guernsey to celebrate vix's birthday!also it will be ryan and sheenas birthdays a week b4 and a week after too , so it will be a huge birthday celebration!

so on friday 16th september there will be a chinese meal at either the wet wok or the wah tin restaurant(will confirm nearer date)

please all start putting cash back now as i realllllllllllly want a lot of people at this weekend even if you have to like on pasta breadand water for 8 weeks pmsl(think we will be doing that lmao)

saturday daytime meet at sainsburys 11:30am with a drive around plymouth hoe and town to show off the cars!moving on to a pub lunch at 12:30 (will confirm nearer date), then a 3 hour drive on dartmoor , some lovely winding roads , and beautifull places to stop and take piccies of all of us and the cars and the view of course!then back to get changed at around 5:30pm so gives us all plenty of time to get ready

saturday evening will be a pub meal at either the lyneham pub or the burrator pub, at 7:30pm(will confirm nearer date), after this meal for those interested will be another run on the moors , its a bit scarier at night though lol

then on the sunday i was thinking, for those still here , (if nick and everyone are up for it ) going down to cornwall to the tyringham arms for lunch , then nick could lead us on a drive around cornwall?

Finally sunday evening a drive to the beach through country lanes , and weather permitting a bbq in the patio area by bigbury beach , with easy access down 8 steps to a massive beach also has proper toilet facilities!

names down here please for definates for friday night :

1) Jaminrat and louiserat
2) Jd and vix
3) Tinygsy
4) Edmondo and scooby princess

names here for saturday daytime :

1) Jaminrat and Louiserat
2) Jd and vix
3) Tinygsy
4) Edmondo and Scooby princess

names here for saturday night :

2) Jd and vix
3) Tinygsy
4) Ryan and sheena
5) Edmondo and scooby princess

names here for sunday :

2) Edmondo and Scooby princess
3) Jd and vix
4) Tinygsy

names here for sunday night:

2) Tinygsy
3) Jd and vix
4) Bens sister tory
5) Ry and Sheena

-------------------------
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2005, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

updated list

ok everyone i know it is a while away but i want a good show for this one !if you have ever thought of visiting devon now would be the time to do it!

our good friends jd and vix , along with tinyguy, will be coming over all the way from guernsey to celebrate vix's birthday!also it will be ryan and sheenas birthdays a week b4 and a week after too , so it will be a huge birthday celebration!

so on friday 16th september there will be a chinese meal at either the wet wok or the wah tin restaurant(will confirm nearer date)

please all start putting cash back now as i realllllllllllly want a lot of people at this weekend even if you have to like on pasta breadand water for 8 weeks pmsl(think we will be doing that lmao)

saturday daytime meet at sainsburys 9:15 am moving on to a morning drive across dartmoor , some lovely winding roads , this drivewill end at the moorland pub where we can have lunch at 1:00pm

then on to a charity horse ride from 3-4pm to raise funds for the santa cruise it will be with bens sister and her friends at tin park farm , anyone who puts their name down for the horse ride if you dont fancy horseriding you can walk with the group in fancy dress or normal clothes or hang about at the farm with me to wait for them as i dont do riding lol then back to get changed at around 5:30pm so gives us all plenty of time to get ready

saturday evening will be a pub meal at the harvest home pub in tavistock at 7:15pm, after this meal for those interested will be another run on the moors , its a bit scarier at night though lol

then on the sunday i was thinking, for those still here , (if nick and everyone are up for it ) going down to cornwall to the tyringham arms for lunch , then nick could lead us on a drive around cornwall?

also the sunday night there will be a bbq at bigbury beach

names down here please for definates for friday night :wah tin restaurant , north hill plymouth

2) Jd and vix
3) Tinygsy
4) Edmondo and scooby princess and jamieb

names here for riding/walking please put in brackets who will be walking riding or staying also list each person individually(or staying at the farm with me)can be any amount of people no limits as we know the owners the charge will be 10 for a 1 hour ride which i think will be enough due to sore bottoms lol

1)Jaminrat (riding)
2)Vix (riding)
3)JD (riding)
4)Scooby princess (riding)
5)Edmondo (riding)
6)Louiserat (staying behind to wait)
7)Montybaber (waiting behind)
8)Vicki (prov riding)
9)Tiny (riding)
10)jamieb (riding)
11)Silverlady(waiting behind)
12)Clare (waiting behind i think)
13)Rednick(not sure)

names here for saturday morning : meet 9:15am at sainsburys , leave there at 10am 3 hour moors run :drive will end at the moorland pub at 1pm for food

2) Jd and vix
3) Tinygsy
4) Edmondo and Scooby princess and jamieb
5) Rednick , Silverlady and claire
6) VWScooby
7) Montybaber and vicki
8) JTaylor
9) Theresa

names here for saturday night :the harvest home , 7:15pm tavistock

2) Jd and vix
3) Tinygsy
4) Ryan and sheena
5) Edmondo and scooby princess and jamieb
6) Rednick Silverlady and claire?
7) Subaru and family
8) Mark and rachel (soon to be scooby owner)

names here for sunday day/afternoon :cornwall drive

2) Edmondo and Scooby princess
3) Jd and vix
4) Tinygsy
5) Rednick,silverlady and claire?
6) Jtaylor

names here for sunday evening :beach bbq from 7pm onwards

1) Jaminrat and Louiserat and eleanor
2) Jd and vix
3) Tinygsy
4) bens sister tory
5) Englishbull(ry) and sheena and demi
6) Subaru and family
7) Mark and Rachel (soon to be scoob owner)
Old 30 Aug 2005, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby

Send a message via AIM to Phill-type-R Send a message via MSN to Phill-type-R Send a message via Yahoo to Phill-type-R
Where abouts in Devon would the meet be held? I'm in Bideford, so I dont think it would take me too long to get anywhere..

Sounds awesome, an weekender driving and eating at pubs AWESOME!! HAve to check funds, but I'd love to be able to go to the whole weekend or just at least friday night and saturday Do you have any prices at all there Louise?
Old 31 Aug 2005, 09:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

the chinese meal on the friday night will be at the wah tin restaurant on north hill plymouth , they do have a website with menus etc on

the saturday lunch will probably be between 4-8 pounds per person its a pub meal so shouldnt e expensive

saturday night will be at a pub/restaurant called the harvest home in tavistock , was told about 12 for a massive plate of steak and all the trimmings

the horseriding for saturday if you want to have a go is 10 per person for the whole ride

would be worth you coming just to see some of the group dressed as muppets lmao
Old 31 Aug 2005, 04:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby

Send a message via AIM to Phill-type-R Send a message via MSN to Phill-type-R Send a message via Yahoo to Phill-type-R
Thanks for that Louise, it would be great to finally get down and meet some of the Devon/Cornwall guys

I'll see what the fund's are doing and go from there Hope to let you know really soon!
Old 31 Aug 2005, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

nps phill will be great for you to meet the devon gang let me know if your coming and what parts you will be coming to and i can pop ur name on the list
Old 31 Aug 2005, 06:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby

I'd hope to make it for the Friday night and maybe most if not all of Saturday, but I will have to have a look I'm sad to say...

Anyone from the .org going?