Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru-Impreza.org > General Chat - Anything about Anything

Subaru Impreza Forum

Head masters report
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2009, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby
 
nobby248's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Cardiff Wales UK.
Posts: 2,744
Send a message via AIM to nobby248
Head masters report

Brumbrum did his second circuit day on the weekend..

Was fun and very different to the last one we attended

The day started well...

We then got to the track Llandow... we were confused about what was the toilet and what was the briefing room...

The janitor then gave us the track brief

Then Andrew let rip

Cought guy pi ss ng on a spec c... think he was from local Evo club

Headmaster comment
Andrew must concentrate on the term ahead, he has pottential to progress but need to understand there is a dress code in our school of life... his exclusion from normal society will hopefully restore him to his senses...
Maths = C
Wenglish = DD
Georgraphy = C -
Biology = E
Religeous studies =
Wood work = A
Metal works = E
PE = Fags and herb confiscated (again)
Subaru Studies = A ++++++++++++++ with distinction

Detention hours = lost count
Attendance = Andrew who?
Behaviour = Called zoologist and David Attenborough

Mr D Clark
Principle and head banger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 004.jpg (80.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 005.jpg (82.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 006.jpg (80.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 012.jpg (81.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 015.jpg (78.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 018.jpg (84.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 021.jpg (84.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 023.jpg (84.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 025.jpg (83.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg scooby engine failure 051.jpg (79.8 KB, 10 views)
__________________
Poor but happy!

Last edited by nobby248; 25 Aug 2009 at 10:00 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2009, 09:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
 
stiimpreza1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 7,475
Re: Head masters report

That Spec C looks at home their on that track
__________________
SEE NO EVO HEAR NO EVO!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2009, 10:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
 
The Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bay of Tor...
Posts: 6,567
Re: Head masters report

looks like you need the sticker JD has on his scoob,states"you can't pee on what you can't catch"!!...
__________________
Mapped by Enginetuner(Plymouth)..
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2009, 10:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby
 
nobby248's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Cardiff Wales UK.
Posts: 2,744
Send a message via AIM to nobby248
Re: Head masters report

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pilot View Post
looks like you need the sticker JD has on his scoob,states"you can't pee on what you can't catch"!!...
that is cool

When my car back on the road... and Simtek fitted etc... will have 'Running in please try and pass' on my back screen
__________________
Poor but happy!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2009, 07:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Obsessed Scooby
 
The Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bay of Tor...
Posts: 6,567
Re: Head masters report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby248 View Post
that is cool

When my car back on the road... and Simtek fitted etc... will have 'Running in please try and pass' on my back screen

could always have "restricted to 300,please don't bother"...
__________________
Mapped by Enginetuner(Plymouth)..
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2009, 11:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Scooby
 
holyfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: heckfield hampshire
Posts: 1,662
Re: Head masters report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby248 View Post
that is cool

When my car back on the road... and Simtek fitted etc... will have 'Running in please try and pass' on my back screen
or please pass very old git driving
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2009, 11:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Scooby
 
holyfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: heckfield hampshire
Posts: 1,662
Re: Head masters report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby248 View Post
Brumbrum did his second circuit day on the weekend..

Was fun and very different to the last one we attended

The day started well...

We then got to the track Llandow... we were confused about what was the toilet and what was the briefing room...

The janitor then gave us the track brief

Then Andrew let rip

Cought guy pi ss ng on a spec c... think he was from local Evo club

Headmaster comment
Andrew must concentrate on the term ahead, he has pottential to progress but need to understand there is a dress code in our school of life... his exclusion from normal society will hopefully restore him to his senses...
Maths = C
Wenglish = DD
Georgraphy = C -
Biology = E
Religeous studies =
Wood work = A
Metal works = E
PE = Fags and herb confiscated (again)
Subaru Studies = A ++++++++++++++ with distinction

Detention hours = lost count
Attendance = Andrew who?
Behaviour = Called zoologist and David Attenborough

Mr D Clark
Principle and head banger
very good dean
what do they say every picture tells a story thought it all went into
the bag mateor was it full up
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2009, 11:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby
 
brumbrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cardiff
Posts: 1,975
Re: Head masters report

there's a reason he's got a wagon, so he can store the wheel chair and walking sticks n blankets in the back
__________________
Interested in everything

Last edited by brumbrum; 26 Aug 2009 at 02:31 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2009, 12:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby
 
rikimaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sussex
Posts: 3,335
Re: Head masters report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby248 View Post
Cought guy pi ss ng on a spec c... think he was from local Evo club
Bastard!

Looks like pikey camp not a race track, which would explain the dodgy looking bloke pissing on your car Andrew.

Awesome write up as usual Dean. had a good laugh at that.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HEAD GASKET BLOWN SYMPTOMS stiimpreza1984 Engine Bay 22 13 Mar 2014 12:16 AM
Loosing water under boost. Damien Engine Bay 30 25 Oct 2011 07:23 AM
Unknown head on subaru impreza WRX (rocker arms) freshy64 Newbies - Say Hello Here 3 11 Apr 2009 01:29 AM
Weary teams head to Phoenix for test. News_Bot Nascar News 0 09 Mar 2008 10:49 AM
[SAAB] TOP SAFETY RATINGS FOR SAAB ACTIVE HEAD RESTRAINTS skylight World Wide Automotive - News / Discussions 0 23 Nov 2005 08:35 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.