Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru-Impreza.org > General Chat - Anything about Anything

Subaru Impreza Forum

Rikimaru - 'Wayne'

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2009, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby

Rikimaru - 'Wayne'

Big thanks you to Wayne for sourcing a 2003 Spec C Limited original brochure for me out in the land of the rising sun!
Wayne, - it arrived saturday morning in the post and will be tresured. I will be turning 36 on tuesday and this brochure along with my CastleCombe Track day in August(prezzy from the misses) will definately make approaching 40 a lot easier!

Cheers mate!

Andrew
Old 05 Jul 2009, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Re: Rikimaru - 'Wayne'

Glad it arrived safe and sound.

36. I feel young again. Have a great birthday and I don't need to tell you to enjoy the track day. You using the Spec C?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2009, 02:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dedicated Scooby

Re: Rikimaru - 'Wayne'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikimaru View Post
Glad it arrived safe and sound.

36. I feel young again. Have a great birthday and I don't need to tell you to enjoy the track day. You using the Spec C?
oh yes! Spec C all the way. I will be taking my track wheels and tyres(bridgestone potenza RE070 which are semi slick and less than road legal), and will probably need some new brake pads on the way home ,, and hopefullly nothing else more expensive . it's what the car was made for, and i cannot jusitfy the 10K i paid for it unlss it's gets used properly once or twice.

the last owner gave me a set of perfect condition silver sti 17 wheels with the bridgestones on, plus a few spare partly worn brake pads. He put on all new DBA 4000 slotted discs all round and new carbotech 8 pads,, so there is no excuses to getting the car where it really belongs . i have the adjustable AST damper coilovers on the car so they will come in handy, oh and of course a frightening 353bhp , front mount air oil cooler, transmission cooler and 12 litres of water for spraying on the intercooler!! maybe i will dial the centre diff to the rear for some brown pants? - but maybe that would be foolish.

so basically,, .......... 'all the gear n no idea!!'

Last edited by brumbrum; 05 Jul 2009 at 06:53 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote