Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru-Impreza.org > General Chat - Anything about Anything

Subaru Impreza Forum

data required 1995 wrx

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2009, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

data required 1995 wrx

I`m getting a 95 wrx import does anyone know any data 0-60 mpg that sort of thing cheers
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Re: data required 1995 wrx

Think I might be able to help you there fella. I've got a 95 WRX Import too. OK, well 0 to 60 is bloody quick and the mpg's ain't too good. I prefer to measure mine in grin factor, which is currently an 8.5 out of 10.
Hope this helps.
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-WRX-Import View Post
Think I might be able to help you there fella. I've got a 95 WRX Import too. OK, well 0 to 60 is bloody quick and the mpg's ain't too good. I prefer to measure mine in grin factor, which is currently an 8.5 out of 10.
Hope this helps.
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Well he did ask
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Quote:
Hope this helps.

nice answer buddy
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Sorry mate, to be honest the 0-60 really does depend on what you get hold of, my old STI was running 4.8 secs but my current WRX is bottom 5's. The MPG question has been discussed on here a hundred times, really does depend how you drive some guys are sub 10 but if you take it easy you can get 25+. I don't really drive my often enough to care, maybe once or twice a week at the weekend.
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Quote:
Sorry mate, to be honest the 0-60 really does depend on what you get hold of, my old STI was running 4.8 secs but my current WRX is bottom 5's. The MPG question has been discussed on here a hundred times, really does depend how you drive some guys are sub 10 but if you take it easy you can get 25+. I don't really drive my often enough to care, maybe once or twice a week at the weekend.
cheers for that al only do 5k a year so shouldn`t effect me that much 2
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Cool, well there's plenty of choice out there and you're in the right place for advice. Some really good people on here.
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Quote:
Cool, well there's plenty of choice out there and you're in the right place for advice. Some really good people on here.

So glad found this site loads of advice, only thing is i`ve never owned or driven a impreza before so don`t know what to expect fastest car i have owned was a 306 gti lol
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Ohhhh you're in for surprise. I wasn't joking when I said it came down to the grin factor. It's been a great week for driving thanks to the sun. Windows down, exhaust note up, driving through tunnels.........................wow !!
have a look at my thread called Oops, posted earlier this week.
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Quote:
Ohhhh you're in for surprise. I wasn't joking when I said it came down to the grin factor. It's been a great week for driving thanks to the sun. Windows down, exhaust note up, driving through tunnels.........................wow !!
have a look at my thread called Oops, posted earlier this week.
Thats bloody scary !!!! think al have to take it staedy til i get used to it.
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Good fun though when you get the 4 wheels drifting. Recommend you get yourself down to a Subaru garage and start test driving a few cars just to get a feel.
Old 25 Apr 2009, 09:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Quote:
Good fun though when you get the 4 wheels drifting. Recommend you get yourself down to a Subaru garage and start test driving a few cars just to get a feel.

off to look at car wed/thursday so may not get a chance, only chance might be driving it back home if i buy it.
Old 25 Apr 2009, 10:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Scooby

You will LOVE it
Old 25 Apr 2009, 10:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

You buying with the head or gonna get carried away when you see it ? Is it advertised on the net ? Maybe you can post a link to it ?