Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru-Impreza.org > General Chat - Anything about Anything

Subaru Impreza Forum

Snow Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2008, 09:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Scooby
Paid & Proud

Snow Day

Dear diary,
Today I woke up to a see of white, all my prayers had been answered. I loaded her up with petrol and headed out for some fun. The day started slowly while I got my bearings and tested the levels of grip. As lunchtime came I had been burning the car parks for long enough and so headed out onto the open road. I thought to myself as I was sliding into a corner looking out the passenger window that maybe I had underestemated these cars. Corner after corner she just kept pulling me round, UNTIL oops took one a little quick and clipped a verge. All looked fine at first glance but yes there was damage, my poor old tyre had picked up a cling on and was loosing air fast. The day ended on a high though as the tyre was quickly repaired and I was home in time to make a snowman
Old 03 Jan 2008, 10:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Scooby

Cool, the roof tops here in wales are white but the roads are still just normal. At the moment
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 10:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Send a message via MSN to Anders52
He he he, shame about the tyre but well worth the fun

Find yourself a nice empty caravan park m8, after a few laps, you have yourself a nice new snow ridden rally track once the ground is dug up