Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru-Impreza.org > General Chat - Anything about Anything

Subaru Impreza Forum

My new ride?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Aug 2007, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

My new ride?

Evening guys!

How you all doing? Haven't stopped by for a while but have had a very difficult few months here with one thing and another and to top it off alternators gone on the WRX, so gotta fork out 250 quid for that.

However whilst sat in Subaru dealers today waiting for my quote spotted this:

Its going for 4,000,000 yen which is not bad in sterling but a touch pricey over here. would love to get a test drive but they didnt seem to keen on letting me loose with one. Cant imagine why? I'd love one but the wife wants the forrester STi, and at 3,000,000 yen (less than 15,000 quid) and a million less than the Legacy its a very real possibilty for next Spring/Summer. If i can resist the lure of the Dark Side of course.

Oh, and whilst my scoobs in for repairs ive got me a new shape Impreza as a courtesy car. Haven't driven it far but none to impressed so far. The key is cool though (it doesnt have one for door or ignition) and it has a start button. Very F-1.

Hopefully be around a bit more now that things have settled down here.

Cheers,

Wayne
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2007, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud

Hi Wayne

Good to hear from you mate.
Quote:

wife wants the forrester STi
Good choice

Offline   Reply With Quote