Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Exterior

Subaru Impreza Forum

wagon decals ??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2008, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Send a message via MSN to bibicoz
wagon decals ??

i have a 2000 impreza wagon in silver and wondering whether putting decals on would spoil it or enhance it?
wondering if anybody has any pics of wagons with the decals on ive been tryin to search for pics and coming up blank - thanks

corrine
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 03:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Re: wagon decals ??

Tbh, i don't recall seeing any wagons with decals on them on this site. Was a thread on scoobynet once upon a time with loads of pics of members wagons but doesn't seem to be there anymore. I did find one pic here though;

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/members-gal...ring-pics.html

I think decals are a matter of taste. The above wagon doesn't look too bad but i myself am not a fan of anything but the most discreet decals on any scoob. Other people however love good decals on them.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 07:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Send a message via MSN to bibicoz
Re: wagon decals ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikimaru View Post
Tbh, i don't recall seeing any wagons with decals on them on this site. Was a thread on scoobynet once upon a time with loads of pics of members wagons but doesn't seem to be there anymore. I did find one pic here though;

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/members-gal...ring-pics.html

I think decals are a matter of taste. The above wagon doesn't look too bad but i myself am not a fan of anything but the most discreet decals on any scoob. Other people however love good decals on them.

yes thank you very much for that - i have seen that particular car already somewhere else - its doing my head in though because ive seen a silver one like mine so im trawling the sites - i wanted more discreet decals prefably grey decals on the silver wagon. if i decide to do will post pics.