Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Exterior

Subaru Impreza Forum

1995 subaru impreza

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jan 2016, 04:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

1995 subaru impreza

I have a 2 door coupe 1995 impresa. ive had this car for 18 years so I would like to fix it back up, but I need some help.... is it possible to replace the back quarter panels? I had a guy call them skins. mine are in bad shape I would like to replace them completely or if I have to cut a section out from another car. my car still runs good just doesn't look to hot.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2016, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Scooby Fanatic

Re: 1995 subaru impreza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanchastain View Post
I have a 2 door coupe 1995 impresa. ive had this car for 18 years so I would like to fix it back up, but I need some help.... is it possible to replace the back quarter panels? I had a guy call them skins. mine are in bad shape I would like to replace them completely or if I have to cut a section out from another car. my car still runs good just doesn't look to hot.
Is it the rear arches that need doing or is it the entire quarter panel?

You can replace the entire quarter panel as I have seen 1 advertised on ebay a few years ago when my rear arch needed doing but it turned out a little cheaper to have the arches fabricated and welded then resprayed, the fabricated arch is still in perfect condition no paint bubbling or peeling off and no rust (touch wood).

You can also get rear arches repair sections now for the classic impreza. Scoobybits.co.uk do fibreglass sections for 150 each but im not sure how that is supposed to work since the sections that would be removed is metal. There is loads on ebay. These are metal Subaru Impreza REAR WHEEL ARCH LEFT AND RIGHT REPAIR PANELS PAIR NEW | eBay
Old 22 Mar 2017, 06:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

Re: 1995 subaru impreza

Aside from ebay, subarupartsamerica offers replacement panels.
Offline   Reply With Quote