Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Engine Bay

Subaru Impreza Forum

Turbo Housing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2011, 07:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Turbo Housing

Morning Chaps ...

I'm still stripping my import, I set about taking the turbo off yesterday ... unfortunately the turbo has been removed/fitted by monkeys in the past and the housing is stuck, I can't unbolt it for love nor money ... the nuts are so rounded it looks welded on ...

The turbo itself is out and in perfect working order ... so my question is, must I unbolt the housing from both cars will the td05 fit in the housing on the uk model ( I'd love to tell you which turbo it has on the uk car, but I can't see the numbers and don't want to dismantle it if I can't put the better turbo on it ) ?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2011, 08:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cool Scooby

Re: Turbo Housing

Wait, the uk car has a td05 on it already :s
Offline   Reply With Quote