Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Engine Bay

Subaru Impreza Forum

02 bugeye wagon fuse issue help please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2011, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

02 bugeye wagon fuse issue help please

I was taking my son to Belfast via Scotland from the the south east and just before we set off (like 5.30 am) I went to plug my tomtom in and the metal end fell off straight into the cigarette lighter.
I think there was a bit of a flash but can't be sure. Anyway I fished it out but the lighter isn't working so no charge or tomtom. Not the best start to a long journey
Used a map and didn't get lost once (amazing for me) but I noticed my electric mirrors dont work either now. I've checked the fuses under the bonnet and in the little cubby hole behind the alarm keypad under the drivers side dash and they all seem OK
Are there some more fuses hidden somewhere?

Still, not much of a problem for a 113,000 miler going all that way fully loaded and back again with the throttle well loaded

Scoobie's rock
Offline   Reply With Quote