Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza Technical Area > Electrical (Including ICE)

Subaru Impreza Forum

superlock m30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2007, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

superlock m30

just bought my first scooby and am amazed at just how good they are .power, handling and sheer pulling power (girls i mean)
would have loved to buy a newer one and a higher spec,but where i work is a bit dodgy as there are alot of little toe-rags hanging about and thought if i bought a better scooby -it would get nicked or broken in to..
it is a 2001 impreza wrx and have found out that there is a superlock m30 fitted.i have the 2 remotes but only 1 works.i am a bit worried that it may fail or suffer a problem with it in the future.there is a key pad to over ride the remote but i don't know the pin number...tried to contact the previous owner but he is on holiday and his brother says he won't know it as he never used it...
can this be easily reset or is an expensive thing to get done by a dealer--problem is my local dealer is a twa* and charges a fortune...would try to charge you for looking at the cars in his showroom even if you were buying one ...next nearest dealer is a good few miles away and i can't get there during working hours....
i was wondering if there is a help line number that can be phoned with all car details-possibly they can give me a rest number or a number to reset it to a different number..

p.s. just joined and had a look around site before posting this thread---great site--keep it up boys ...and girls of course
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 06:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Paid & Proud

Hi,

Have a look at page 8 in the manual below. Emergency override using the multi-function keypad.

SIGMA M30 ALARM Manual & Codes

Link: http://bbs.subaru-impreza.org/showthread.php?t=10442

Old 22 Oct 2007, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Scooby
Paid & Proud

Send a message via MSN to ukturbo#1
im almost sure there is a easy way of programming a remote back to a car if its the origional remote and not one from a different car.ill have a look in my owners manual and let you know
Old 23 Oct 2007, 08:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Scooby

cheers boys, got it sorted.i got a way of changing the keypad number and coded in new remotes-even though i didn't have the original pin number......pin number can be changed if a remote control works on the car-then you can operate all the function fully......cheers