Go Back   Subaru Impreza Forum - WRX STI Rally Performance Tuning > Subaru Impreza General > Car Care - Make your car sparkle

Subaru Impreza Forum

Ha ha bought a cheap pressure washer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2008, 06:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Scooby

Send a message via MSN to uk dave
Ha ha bought a cheap pressure washer

And i mean cheap were on argos`s website the other wk an thought fcuk me thats cheap......now im not a real fan of pressure washers as to an extent think they contribute to removing wax/shine from youre bodywork if used regularly however i`d already bought some citrus pre-wash and either needed a pump spray to apply then rinse with hose(probably not enough pressure though not much of an issue as it gets washed after with sponge/bucket then rinsed) or would need a pressure washer.

Ive owned a couple of karchers in the past an theyve both been unreliable so ive always been reluctant to part with my money on one again,but when i found this for 27.99 thought well its guaranteed for a yr so if it lasts that long im happy with that.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...%2Bwashers.htm

Tried it the other day an its fine,if i had to be picky wish the hose on the lance were longer though the units on wheels so not that much of a prob/wish the hosepipe connection came off the back of the unit so when ya drag it the hose were naturally straight off of the unit as it makes it harder to drag coming off the front/the detergent bottle aint really big enough and have to fill it twice to do the whole car.

Can alter the spray pattern from high pressure narrow wash area to a wide fan spray at lower pressure(obviously) on the nozzle which i like-its a lower pressure unit anyway being a cheapy which were another reason really to get it (i didnt need/want the extra pressure) but overall so far love it for the money..........lets face it ya generally want 3 to get ya car pressure washed anyway so 27 for a pressure washer to me is worth it-will let folk know how it lasts